Re-registration of an institution

Institutions without FINMA license use the self-registration form on the FINMA webpage to access the EHP survey and application platform.

Currently, the self-registration form may only be used by institutions applying authorisation as:

  • Portfolio managers
  • Trustees
  • Managers of collective assets
  • Representatives of foreign collective investment schemes (CISA)
  • Fund management companies
  • Representations (FinIA)
  • Investment company with variable capital (SICAV)
  • Limited partnerships for collective investment

For self-registration

'Self-registration' explanatory video

(You can use the arrow keys to return to the previous step or to go to the next step.)